sexta-feira, 28 de agosto de 2009

It seems to be the prerequisite..

I was just thinking about some things...

I was really familiar with my friends. I knew their schedule. I knew what they were up to. I knew who they were talking to, and what was on their minds. I knew their concerns. Their habits. Their dislikes....because I was always around them; always in their presence. So I never really had to get caught up with them; it was never just information exchange once I got to that point. Then I just was living life with them and experiencing being their friend.

So this is something I need to do in a lot of in relationships but especially with God. Move beyond a series of intersections and look for a chance to be on the same road.

2 comentários:

2geez disse...

Well for me boredom is an obstacle when it comes to friendships. Knowing that a friend in never gonna change its habit, way of thinking, or evolve like I do, makes me uncomfortable with him/her. I think I'm losing so many friends beacause I'm no more on the same road, although we made it some together. With God it's different, He draws the road I have to run.

Manuel Rodrigues Pereira disse...

É interessante ler-te.
Keep writing!
Beijinhos.